Who we are
Arch Canada is a specialty insurer and part of a global insurance provider, Arch Capital Group Ltd. Our financial strength and disciplined approach to underwriting and risk management allow us to provide solutions to clients across Canada.
At Arch Insurance, our approach to doing business is based on collaboration, responsiveness and commitment. We have a customer-focused mindset and a determination to find effective solutions.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement; possess strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills; and are enthusiastic exploring the insurance industry.
What we offer
Arch Insurance Group’s Internship Program offers students a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience in multiple functions within the insurance industry. It provides a learning experience that serves as a foundation to explore exceptional career choices and to develop professional skills. Working alongside some of the most talented members of the insurance industry, interns will gain relevant expertise in various aspects of the field.
The program is designed with the following objectives:
- Provide challenging work that provides insight into exciting career options
- Develop interns through learning activities and ongoing feedback
- Opportunity to hear from leaders about their career journeys and expertise
- Identify talented individuals for full-time opportunities
Arch recognizes that bringing together diverse backgrounds and experiences drives idea generation, innovation and better decision making. With over 5,000 employees and offices on four continents, we know that fostering a culture that embraces and leverages diverse perspectives is more than just an aspirational value, it’s a business imperative.
We define diversity as the various traits and characteristics that make people unique — both seen and unseen. Equally important is inclusion, or the behaviors and social norms that make people feel heard, valued and respected.
• Minimum 3.0 grade point average (unofficial transcript required upon application).
• Candidate for Bachelor's or Master's degree to be received no later than June 2025.