Location - CR, San Jose
Job ID: 2368042
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
The Amazon Student Programs Team is looking for finance Interns to receive training and gain a deep insight into the financial systems, processes, and controls used to record Amazon’s growing volume of daily, weekly, and monthly transactions.
The team moves with purpose and speed, and partners with a dynamic network of retail, HR, marketing, tech and operations partners. The members of the team help others understand finance and are trusted business advisors. They employ data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best decisions.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in finance, accounting, business or related fields with a graduation conferral date between July 2022 and July 2024.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (pivot tables, vlook up, charts)
• Available to complete a 12-month internship working 30hs/week
• Intermediate knowledge of English
• Fluent Spanish
• Prior experience working in Accounting, Finance or related field;
• Experience within HR, finance, tax, accounting or payroll processing for any LATAM country
• Proficient written and verbal communication in English
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL