The 5000 Erasmus Scholarship 2023-24 is open. International applicants now can apply for the Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship to study in Europe. The Erasmus Scholarship is a 2 year Master’s Degree Scholarship for applicants from all around the world to study in more than 3 different European Universities. You will complete each semester at a different University. And then you will get a combined degree. This one is a most prestigious European Fully Funded Scholarship Program. All applications must be submitted between October and January 2023 ?for courses starting the following academic year.? This Scholarship also includes an Internship program as a part of the degree as well. The Application Process is online.
The Erasmus is a Popular Scholarship because of its easiness, 3 semesters in different countries, low CGPA Requirements, No IELTS test needed, and No bond of returning back to the country. The Scholarship is available in all academic Fields. Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The complete details, application guidelines, and criteria for the Erasmus Scholarship 2023-24 application are available below.
This Blog Includes
- Details About 5000 Erasmus Scholarship 2023-24
- Financial Coverage
- More Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Study Fields
- Required Documents
- Steps to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship 2023
Details About 5000 Erasmus Scholarship 2023-24
- Sponsored by: European Union
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline: It goes till January 2023 (According to Erasmus’s official Source)
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
More Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- Candidates can apply. Fresh applicants can also apply.
- No GRE Requirements. You don’t need to give GRE Test.
- No IELTS Requirements. But if you have, it will increase chances.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
- Low CGPA students must apply for this scholarship.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
Steps to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship 2023
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in. And contact the (coordinators given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Each program has its own Website. Find it and Explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.
- The application process is easy.
Step 2: Required Documents:
The list of the documents mentioned above. And varies from course to course.
Step 3: After Application Submission:
- In case you are shortlisted after the initial screening of applications you will be informed about your online interview through email (some programs don’t have an interview so don’t worry if there isn’t one for your program).
- Skype interviews are the last step if you are shortlisted for it.
That’s it. This was all about the Erasmus Scholarship. More details you can find on the official website of the Program, which is available below.