Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Wrexham Glyndwr University is providing the MSc with Advanced Practice International Scholarships.
The Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship programme seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue an MSc at the Wrexham Glyndwr University. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university in Wales. It has campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph, and students can do research there, as well. The university wants to inspire and help people get a better education through it. It has both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as professional courses for people who want to work.
Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship will provide the selected international students £500 towards the applied MSc programme.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc with Advanced Practice at the Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have made a 100% fee deposit or 75% deposit.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students must apply for admission via the university’s application portal Centurus. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a scanned copy of your passport, certificates, and transcripts showing your academic progress so far, one academic reference letter, evidence of finances to pay the first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements, and evidence of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: To meet the English Language Entry Requirements at Wrexham Glyndwr University, International students are expected to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All certificates/qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each component of the IELTS for the UKVI (Academic) test. Selected programmes require grades equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each skill score.