Vesuvio International School is pleased to announce the 1000€ Scholarships to support international students in Italy. The scholarship is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Vesuvio International School Scholarship aims to assist high-caliber students to study at the Vesuvio International School. Up to 5 scholarships of € 1,000 each will be awarded to the selected candidates for academic excellence.
Vesuvio International School is an international institute that welcomes domestic and international students in order to create a mix of cultures, training, and professional empowerment and enhance academic growth. Attending a VISH course means achieving the concept of technical learning by integrating training opportunities in the area of Business, Hospitality, and Tourism Management and will be prepared to reach a suitable position in the Industry.
The selected candidates will be provided a bursary of € 1,000 by Vesuvio International School to undertake an undergraduate study in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: International or EU Students are eligible to apply for this Vesuvio International School Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be International/EU students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants can submit their online application form to Vesuvio International School. After that, they can access this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High-school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (professors or employers)
- A copy of your passport/ID card
- Four passport size photographs
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet the admission requirements for the undergraduate Programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- 6 IELTS
- TOEFL IBT 71
- TOEFL PBT 530