The University of South Australia is delighted to arrange the Onshore International Study Scholarships for international students in Australia. All interested students can submit their applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of South Australia International Scholarship is now open to applicants commencing studies in the June intake of 2022. The applicants that want to win this scholarship worth a 25% tuition fee discount of up to $9,200 must have applied and been accepted into an Early Transition Program and Diploma program.
The University of South Australia is a public research university. It is ranked 326th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 while holding a mission to be integral to the development and sustainability of rural communities by facilitating evidence-based, targeted learning experiences for the current and future workforce.
The University of South Australia will award the selected candidates a 25% tuition fee reduction up to $9,200 towards the cost of the study programme undertaken by them.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this University of South Australia International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Early Transition Program and Diploma program offered at the University of South Australia are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received acceptance of their application by 12pm Wednesday 15 June 2022.
- The applicants must be commencing studies in June intake in 2022.
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit their admission applications via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide an international application form and passport or visa copy along with other academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants meet the normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied to and must have a minimum of an Australian Year 12 program or must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs