Do you want to join a project with world-leading experts on cancer research? You can apply for the FCR Clinical Pathway Care Scholarships. University of New South Wales International Scholarshipis open for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
Not only Australian citizens, but also international students are eligible to make an application for this scholarship. An honors, master’s or equivalent degree in psychology, medicine, allied health or related is required to be selected. The winner will be provided $39,193 per annum for up to 3 years.
University of New South Wales ranked at the 44th position in the 2021 QS World University Ranking, is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities striving to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
University of New South Wales will offer the selected candidates this scholarship with an annual of $39,193 for up to 3 years of their study.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, can apply for this University of New South Wales International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any PhD programme in a health or related field of study offered at the University of New South Wales.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian residents and citizens or suitably qualified international students.
- Students from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must first apply for admission via the university’s online portal. Then, they must contact Dr. Ben Smith via mail at [email protected] with the subject as ‘Equitable FCR Care Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have honors, master’s or equivalent degrees in psychology, medicine, allied health or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180