To support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Canberra is announcing Gems International Partner Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this The University of Canberra International Scholarship is to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
The University of Canberra is a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have a taste of their prospective employment before they graduate.
The eligible participants will receive an amount of 10% off the Total Tuition Fee for the bachelor’s study program.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply for this The University of Canberra International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a UC Bachelor’s degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time student and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.