The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer an Engineering International Excellence Scholarships program for brilliant students. The study award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of Birmingham International Scholarship aims to attract the best and most motivated EU, Overseas (Non-EU) applicants who have a plan to pursue an undergraduate degree at the School of Engineering.
The University of Birmingham is a forward-thinking institution with a national and international reputation. For more than a century, Birmingham has been challenging and developing outstanding minds. It offers a variety of degree programmes, including undergraduate, master’s, professional, and postgraduate research degrees.
The University of Birmingham International Scholarship will provide the award amount of £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme starting 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Birmingham International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Obtain the following results or equivalent in other qualification systems
- A-Levels: A*AA
- IB: 7, 6, 6 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5, 5
- Indian Standard XII: A* subjects: 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 85% West Bengal, 95% Other State boards Plus Overall: 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 80% West Bengal; or 90% Other State board
- Malaysia – One of the following:
- STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
- UEC: Overall grade A1
- Malaysian Ministry of Education Matriculation programme: Students with a GPA above 3.2 will be considered
- American system: Please see our USA undergraduate entry requirements for A-level equivalencies.
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this grant, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no special application process for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts and other documentation that will ask in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.