The University Canada West, in an attempt to provide tuition fee support to international students, has launched the UAP Grants in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students with good academic standing who enroll in the full-time University Access Program at the University Canada West are exclusively offered this scholarship. Students must belong to an eligible country to be considered. The University Canada West International Scholarship is valued at a maximum of $2460.
University Canada West is a private, for-profit university based in Canada. UCW is the third university in Canada, and the first in British Columbia, to receive a 5 Star rating from QS Stars. It is functioning to be relevant, accessible, and innovative offering career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
University Canada West will award the selected international candidates a scholarship award amount of $2,200 or $2,460 to pursue the undertaken study programme.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, and Vietnam are eligible to apply for this University Canada West International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the University Access Program offered at the University Canada West.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country.
- The applicants must commence their program before their offer for admission expires.
- The applicants must not change programs.
- The applicants must pay all fees (that are not covered by the award) by their respective due dates.
- The applicants must maintain good academic standing.
- The applicants must maintain a full-time enrolment status.
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online. The award application forms can be downloaded using the following links:
- Domestic Students
- International Students
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official documentation confirming professional designations, where applicable
- A detailed chronological résumé clearly outlining educational achievements, work experience and progression, and other related experiences (see template here)
- Certified translations of any documents not in English
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme and must meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 574
- PTE – 61
- DUOLINGO – 100
- Cambridge Test – 176