Applicants are invited for the position of College of Science and Engineering Scholarships for East Asian Students at the National University of Ireland Galway in Ireland. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The The National University of Ireland International Scholarship is open to support international students. The scholars will receive an award amount of €1,000 each for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
The National University of Ireland is ranked in the world’s top 1% of universities. Ireland’s campus showcases the west of Ireland’s unique geography and culture. It offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programs.
The National University of Ireland Galway will provide the award amount of €1,000 to the scholarship winners.
- Eligible Countries: Students from East Asia are eligible to apply for this The National University of Ireland International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in Science and Engineering offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students must be enrolled in postgraduate programs.
- Postgraduate students are commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the National University of Ireland. After that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the NUI.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language requirements.