The SOAS University of London is delighted to announce the AHRC/CHASE Collaborative PhD studentships in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
This SOAS University of London International Scholarship programme is designed for students from the UK or overseas who wish to pursue their PhD degrees at SOAS University of London.
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London. SOAS is recognized as the world’s leading Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England. They are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about our world’s economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges.
The SOAS University of London International Scholarship winners will receive an education fund at SOAS University of London in the UK to complete their PhD degrees.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this SOAS University of London International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be the UK or International Students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission to the PhD degree at SOAS University of London. After being enrolled, The applicant should complete the application form and send it via email to [email protected]. All research proposals must be submitted by a supervisory team consisting of a lead contact supervisor, who takes overall administrative responsibility for the project, a second supervisor, and a supervisor from the partner organization.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supervisory team details
- Certificate copy of academic transcripts
- Proposal Details
- Studentship advertisement
- Costing for the research project
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a first or good second class honors master’s degree from the UK or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must be able to show that their English is of a high enough standard to successfully engage with and complete their English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 65
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELCA Academic – 35