Queen’s University is inviting outstanding student scholars from across the globe to participate in the Arts and Science International Admission Awards presented in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
Exclusively offered to those who are paying international tuition fees at Queen’s University, this scholarship programme will Queen’s University International Scholarship the selected students a sum of up to $25,000. The Queen’s University International Scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to a total of 100 students, out of which 75 students will be awarded a $15,000 scholarship and 25 students will be awarded $25,000.
Queen’s University is a highly-ranked, more than 175 years old university, in Canada. The university’s prime aim is to offer and foster holistic, diverse opportunities that engage students, support their unique needs and wellbeing, and help them prepare for future success.
Queen’s University will present 100 awards, 75 awards valued at $15,000 and 25 awards valued at $25,000, to the selected candidates to support their study expenses.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this Queen’s University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a 4 years study programme of choice at Queen’s University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students entering the first year of any first-entry undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to submit their admission applications via the university portal, MyQueensu All applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of an official transcript issued by an accredited university or college
- A transcript obtained from a self-serve university or college web system
- A copy of a high school credit counseling summary, or equivalent
- A copy of an official high school transcript issued by your school, school board, ministry of education, or examination body
- World Education Services (WES) credential authentication
- A copy of an unofficial exam result (e.g. SAT, ACT, AP)
- A copy of your Language Proficiency Test Score (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, CAEL, PTE Academic)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course and country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175