Ozyegin University is now offering the International Undergraduate Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships to ensure that students from a wide range of backgrounds can earn quality education in Turkey. The applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the Ozyegin University International Scholarship is to support students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Ozyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. Nationally ranked 29th, Ozyegin University’s mission is to create, share, and apply knowledge in the service of society.
Successful scholars will receive an educational fund at the Ozyegin University in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Ozyegin University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Industrial Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture, and Environmental Design offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme via online application portal at the university. All students admitted to the programme will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.