The Department of International Development at the Maynooth University in Ireland is pleased to announce the Master’s EU Student Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
EU national students are exclusively offered this scholarship application for the Master in International Development or the MA in International Peacebuilding, Security and Development Practice programme at the Maynooth University. The students must undertake full-time study to be eligible to win this Maynooth University International Scholarship, whose award will cover EU tuition fees and a student levy of £6,850. 2 scholarships will be awarded.
Maynooth University, also known as the National University of Ireland, started in 1997 with a mission to stay committed and dedicated to providing outstanding university education which challenges and supports all students to achieve their full potential and prepares them for life, work and citizenship, and for complexity, diversity and change, is ranked at 50 in the latest Times Higher Education.
Maynooth University International Scholarship will award the selected candidates a scholarship to cover the full-time EU fees of undertaking programme and a student levy, which will be £6,850.
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU countries are eligible to apply for this Maynooth University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake the Master in International Development or MA in International Peacebuilding, Security and Development Practice programme at the Maynooth University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must prove their experience in community or global development in social justice, human rights, development education, volunteering, or campaigning.
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Maynooth University via its application portal. To apply for the scholarship scheme, students must complete and submit their CV and expression of interest to the International Department at [email protected] by the deadline. Reference letters must be mailed directly by the referees.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Provision of two letters of academic reference
- Official transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 upper 2nd class honors undergraduate degree in a development-related field or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- TOEFL PBT – 560 To 580
- PTE Academic – 59
- Duolingo – 110