If you want to achieve your dreams of receiving an international education, you can apply for the Global Leaders’ Scholarships offered by Marconi International University for the academic session 2022-2023.
There are five Marconi International University International scholarships available to talented and motivated students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Marconi International Institution (MIU) is a Miami, Florida-based American university dedicated to new learning techniques and technology as well as advanced research on a global scale. MIU offers both online and on-campus university courses for undergraduates and graduates.
MIU will provide the selected students with 100% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at MIU.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Marconi International University International scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in academics, science, film, sports, politics, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high certificates with a good academic record.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the Latin American or Caribbean institution. The transcripts should accompany an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service. Students must also indicate the scholarship they are applying for and their intended program of study.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To verify English proficiency, applicants must have to meet their programme’s English language requirements.