High-achieving students are invited to apply for the Regional Scholarships at Macquarie University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This Macquarie University International Scholarship is awarded to talented international students from eligible regions who intend to pursue an undergraduate, or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University, offsetting almost a third of their annual tuition fees. This scholarship is valued at AUD $5,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree.
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently listed among the world’s top 2% of universities and Australia’s top ten. Macquarie University is a public research university ranked 195th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Macquarie University will provide the amount of AUD $5,000 per year for the duration of your bachelor’s or master’s coursework degree.
- Eligible Countries: Mongolia, South Korea, Russia, Japan, Lebanon, or one of the countries located in the ASEAN, South Asia, African, Latin American or European students are eligible for this Macquarie University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus.
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their admission to complete undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at Macquarie University. Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship. Successful candidates will receive the scholarship with their offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent communication skills in English.