If you want to become an inspired leader with knowledge and character, apply for the Magis Scholarships at John Carroll University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This merit scholarship is offered by the John Carroll University in the USA to all interested international and domestic students awarded on the base of their academic performance, extracurricular activities, and test scores. The John Carroll University International Scholarship value can go up to $27,000.
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio, and is ranked 2nd in Regional Universities Midwest. The university is committed to academic rigor, inclusive excellence, and care for the whole person.
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded up to $27,000 by the John Carroll University towards their cost of education, renewable for up to 4 years.
- Eligible Countries: All American and overseas students are eligible to apply for this John Carroll University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at the John Carroll University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum ACT and SAT of 30 and 1340 respectively.
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the Common Application portal. All students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school report and transcripts
- Official test results
- Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation including grading scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have the required scores for the ACT or SAT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5