International Islamic University Malaysia is offering academically outstanding students with strong Islamic pursuits the IIUM Engineering Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Malaysia.
This International Islamic University Malaysia International Scholarship application is open to every interested student, whether home country national or foreign national students. The applicants must have undertaken a degree programme in Engineering at the Kulliyyah of Engineering (KOE) at IIUM to be eligible to win this scholarship. The award covers all possible fees and offers a research grant to the selected student.
The International Islamic University Malaysia is a well-known public university in Malaysia striving to produce better quality intellectuals, professionals, and scholars. The university is currently ranked 7th nationwide and 1328th in the world.
The selected applicants will be provided full tuition fee waivers, recurrent fees for every semester, and a research grant to pursue their postgraduate study at IIUM.
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply for this International Islamic University Malaysia International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s or PhD in Engineering at the Kulliyyah of Engineering (KOE), IIUM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for the new intake for semester 1 of the academic year 2022-2023.
- The applicants must apply for a research-based PhD or master’s in Engineering programme.
- How to Apply: Students must make their admission applications online. The students must fill out a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor or master’s degree transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- 3-page research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess a bachelor’s of engineering degree with a CGPA greater than 3.5 or a first-class honors or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.0
- ETP – 5.0