Apply for this fantastic "International Student Merit Scholarship" being provided by Lincoln University for the academic year 2022-2023 and unlock a world of employment prospects.
As implied by the name, the award is available to any international student who enrolls in a Lincoln University undergraduate degree program. The pupils must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible to win. The scholarship will be used to pay for general fees and tuition.
Lincoln University will award the selected candidates a scholarship towards tuition fees and general expenses incurred for their undergraduate studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study at Lincoln University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be international students (F1 – Visa Status).
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 1020 SAT or 20 ACT (Composite).
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide transcripts, an admission essay and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5