Jacobs University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for masters studies. These merit-based scholarships provide the recipient with up to € 12,000 per year.
The Jacobs University is offering Graduate Scholarships for all applicants applying for the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management.
At the Master level, students deepen their knowledge, specialize in an area of their choice, and further extend their academic qualifications. At the same time, Master students at Jacobs University are trained to investigate and analyze issues from multiple perspectives and without clear-cut disciplinary boundaries.
Jacobs University Scholarships provide the students with below benefits:
- All applicants for the MSc Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business and the MSc Supply Chain Management are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year.
To qualify for Jacobs University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two recommendation letter.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and apply from here.
- Attach the following documents to the Application Form:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor's Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.