Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is offering the Doctorate Research Scholarships to domestic and international students with a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence the On-Campus Doctor of Engineering program.
The Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarship is available to students from all over the world who wish to pursue a doctorate research program at EIT. Applicants must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
Established in 2008, the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is a global private college. EIT is also a designated Higher Education Provider within Australia and is regulated by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency. EIT offers a Bachelor of science and master’s degrees in the engineering and technology disciplines and a Doctor of Engineering.
The successful candidate will receive a tuition fee at EIT for each semester to cover their study expenses in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: On-Campus Doctor of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must start studying in 2022.
- Applicant must meet EIT academic entry requirements.
- Applicant must be enrolled in EIT’s Deng program as a full-time student or have received and accepted an offer to study the Deng program full-time at EIT.
- Applicants must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification. Applicants must achieve positive feedback from their supervisors in their progress reports.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to be admitted to the doctorate research degree at the EIT. Complete and submit the Scholarship Application form
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters. All admission will be written application and interview. The written component will comprise a 500-word statement as to why you wish to apply for this program; and a 1000-word research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- BE Honours, Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) with minimum Second-Class Honours Division A (H2A).
- An appropriate and relevant Master’s degree from EIT or other recognized tertiary institution.
- Satisfying the Dean (or delegate) of their fitness to undertake further advanced work. This would be established by:
- Relevant four-year undergraduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Submit a resume demonstrating at least five years of professional practice in a relevant field with the ability to demonstrate or be in a position to produce their own substantial, original professional contributions in the relevant engineerandeld and published research work.
- Language Requirement: m overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score less than 6.0 (or equivalent test result). English language proficiency can be demonstrated by:
- Provision of results from a recognized language test such as IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent. All CRICOS applicants from non-English speaking andies and/or whose first language is not English must provide results from a recognized language test.
- Previous degrees/tertiary qualifications completed within Australia at a Bachelor’s level or above.
- Previous degrees/tertiary qualifications completed at a Bachelor’s level or above from an institution where the language of instruction and assessment is English. Applicants must provide official documentation from the educational institution certifying that the medium of instruction and assessment was in English.
- Publications in scholarly books or internationally recognized journals. This must be accompanied by an authorship statement or evidence of the contribution of the applicant and supported by the Dean/Deputy Dean.