Benefit from research-led teaching that develops your intellectual abilities with the help of the Vice Chancellor’s EU Scholarships offered in the UK by Cardiff University for the academic year 2022-2023.
All EU, EEA and Swiss country national students that want to or have already enrolled and admitted themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Cardiff University are eligible to apply for and win this Cardiff University Internationals scholarships. The scholarship is valued at a whopping amount of £5,000. The award will be presented as a tuition fee discount.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, established in 1883. It is ranked 151-200th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021, an influential league table of global institutions.
Cardiff University will award the selected students a sum of £5,000 that will be applied as a tuition fee discount on the total tuition fee of the undergraduate or postgraduate undertaken.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Republic of Cyprus), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland are eligible to apply for this Cardiff University Internationals scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program of choice offered at Cardiff University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to selective undergraduate or postgraduate degree study at Cardiff.
- The applicants must be EU, EEA and Swiss students across undergraduate and postgraduate at Cardiff.
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the position via the university portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Reference letter
- Personal statement
- Copies of original certificates or transcripts and English translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at Cardiff University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
For Undergraduate: The students interested in applying for this scholarship must submit their applications through UCAS by 30th June 2022.
For Postgraduate: Applications must b submitted by 17 July 2022.