Release date: 06/03/2023
Location: Grabs, CH
Business field: pharmaceuticals
Company: Körber Pharma Packaging AG
We are looking for you to expand our team! In this responsible and exciting position, you will mainly deal with controls and multi-axis drive systems, HMI applications and vision systems on our complex high-tech packaging machines.
Your role in our team
- Software engineering of machine controls (B&R, Siemens)
- In-house software preparation of machine retrofits
- Software implementation at our customers worldwide
- Commissioning of the interfaces to third-party machines
- Trouble-shooting assignments at the customer and second level support (remote)
- Customer training in the field of automation/software
Your passion is to analyze and develop solutions. You have a confident and competent demeanor in dealing with our customers and bring a high degree of personal responsibility and resilience.
- Completed technical training in the field of electrical engineering, automation, system technology
- Professional experience and knowledge in industrial automation
- Very good PLC knowledge Siemens S7 / B&R knowledge is an advantage
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Willingness to travel internationally (20-30%)
Your working environment at Körber
At the Körber site in Grabs, we have been developing innovative topload and sideload systems by Dividella Solutions for complete secondary packaging machines and lines for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries for over 40 years. Customers all over the world appreciate the technological creativity of our modular and sustainable solutions.
- A great working atmosphere in a great team!
- Exciting tasks in a modern technical environment that make “technician hearts”
- Flexible working hours and good social benefits
- Support for further training and in-house development
- Other benefits such as great company events, fresh fruit, fitness subscription, etc.