The ACCC acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands across Australia on which we live and work. We acknowledge their connection to this Country and pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
- The ACCC promotes competition in markets to benefit consumers, businesses, and the community.
- We also regulate national infrastructure services.
- We are responsible for making sure that individuals and businesses comply with Australian competition and consumer protection laws - in particular the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Working with us
On this page
- Why work here
- What we offer
- Health and wellbeing
- Workplace diversity and inclusion
- Social responsibility
- APS census results
- See also
- A career with the ACCC will give you the chance to work on a wide variety of key industry issues, consumer protection matters and significant public interest issues of the day.
- Be part of a high profile, professional public service agency with city offices in each state and territory across Australia.
- If you have a question or need more information contact our recruitment team on (02) 6243 1013 or at email@example.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for graduate program enquiries.
We offer unique job opportunities for motivated individuals to apply their skills to high-profile national issues that benefit all Australians. You can apply for current vacancies and follow your application process online.
All jobs are available on a full time, part time or job-share basis unless otherwise specified. Candidates interested in full time, part time or job-share opportunities are encouraged to apply. The ACCC is an equal opportunity employer.